Steel Flame Resistant Cabinet Hazmat Locker For Corrosive Liquid In
According to international practice, there are four colors of
common used materials storage safety cabinet to store various
Generally, theyellowcabinets are used for storing flammable
materials, theredfor combustible materials, thebluefor weak
corrosive materials (Strongly corrosive materials can only be
stored inPP(polypropylene) material storage cabinet, such as
sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid and other strongly
corrosive materials), and the white are used for storing the toxic
The color is for distinguishing different type materials in storage
and convenient using. The common effect of the each type safety
cabinet is for fire prevention, heat insulation and secure storage.
|Number of the door and type|
|GNA0045||1650*1090*460||138||2/ 100||45/ 170||Double door|
● OSHA standards. Static grounding conduction ports are designed on
the cabinet body for convenient connection with static grounding
● Double-layer fire-resistant steel structure, insulation layer is
located between two steel plates.
● Storage sink to collect waste liquid.
● Professional and normative warning label.
● Equipped with dual vents.
● Three linkage type door lock, two keys.
● Unique spill-proof type shelf, adjustable height of shelf is 6cm
● More than 50 times of door opening and closing tests will be done
for each safety cabinet before delivery from factory
● The locking bar of each safety cabinet is connected by 5cm
● External epoxy paint, waterproof, dustproof, corrosion proof,
anti-fire and anti-static.