1. Safety Cabinet has important functions
● To Store Chemicals Safely And Reduce Fire Risks.
● To Ensure Aid Time When Fires Occur.
● To Make Dangerous Chemicals More Recognizable, Stored Orderly, And
Properly-Stored(Isolation, Separated Or Detached Storage)
● Standard For Storage Cabinets (Flammable And Combustible Liquids)
Class Number 6050, Osha 29 Cer 1910.106 Of American Occupational
Safety And Health Administration, Nfpa Code30 Of American National
Fire Protection Association And Hazardous Chemicals Control
Ordinance Of State Bureau Of Safe Production Supervision And
Administration, Thus To Provide Safe Storage Of Flammable Liquid
● To Improve The Availability Of Chemicals In Working Place.
● To Enhance Fire Safety Through Door-Lock System And Fireproof And
|Combustible liquids storage cabinet for Paint and Inks|
3. Types of fireproof chemical storage safety cabinets
● Flammable Chemical Storage Safety Cabinet
● Corrosive Chemical Storage Safety Cabinet
● Combustible Chemical Storage Safety Cabinet
● Toxic Storage Safety Cabinet
● Pesticide Storage Safety Cabinet
● Narcotic Storage Safety Cabinet
● Acid Corrosive Cabinet | Polyethylene Chemical Storage Cabinet |
PP Chemical Storage Cabinet
NOTE: All Our Cabinets are Available with Different Storing
Capacity & Color. For Quote please send us your email enquiry .
Our Sales team will help you to select right cabinet according to
Chemical you want to Store in it.
Friendship Mchinery Provide all types of Flame Proof Safety
Cabinets whether used for Flammables, Corrosives, Combustibles or
Pesticides/Poisons, Toxic, Narcotic , which will help you to Store
Hazardous Chemicals Safely and Reduce Fire Risk.
It has acquired CE Certification , and is in Strict Comply with
OSHA 29 CER 1910.106 of American Occupational Safety and Health
Administration, NFPA CODE30 of American National Fire Protection
Association and Hazardous Chemicals Control Ordinance of State
Bureau of Safe Production Supervision and Administration.